04 September 2013

Journey of Life

I can't stop wondering where i'm exactly supposed to be in this life. Sometimes i'm getting so afraid to get stuck in the life that i've never asked for. I'm so afraid to get trapped in the place that i'd never thought before. Cause i'll never know where this life can take me.

I've tried to build so many dreams since i was so young. I hope that it could be enough to take me to where i wanna be in the future. But what if i have to get lost and have no direction to take a step? What if those dreams are not strong enough to be the guide of my life?

This is life... So many people have tried to tell me that it's not easy to face this life. It takes a lot of faith, patience, and courage. God will always give me so many choices to choose. But i can't choose all of them. Maybe i could only have one choice, only one choice! I'll never know whether it's the best for me or not. All i can do is only wish for the best.

Anything could happen on the journey of my life. Any possibilities will come in front of me. It's gonna make me feel doubt, scare, and weak. I know i shouldn't think of what might happen on the journey. Cause maybe i'm gonna hate the way reality sets in.

I live in the real world, where it's so possible to me to feel pain, fear, hate and anger. And this life is not a fairy tale at all where i'm able to count my life on something called 'miracle'. I've got no fairy who can fly with the sparkling wings to help me anytime i face the problem. So, i can only believe in myself.

There are times when i have to meet so many faces on the journey. They are the strangers. Maybe one day they're gonna be friends or enemy. All i know is that they will not always offer the honesty to me. So, maybe i'm gonna keep being careful of anything comes.

@dyanasarko
http://dyanasarko.blogspot.com

Postingan Terpopuler

Postingan Terbaru