04 September 2013

Imperfection

Do you think that i've drawn my disappointment of you too obviously? Is it written on my face clearly? I know that my words are getting colder and maybe now you can feel everything that i've tried to hide for so long.

I can't keep it inside forever. I can't hold on anymore cause it seems like i've been run out of the patience inside me. And now i have to let it show. So you can see and read it clearly.

Honestly i won't waste my whole life to think of what i've gone through in the past. Remembering every single thing that i've ever watched with my innocent eyes when i was younger. A sad thing that has changed my point of view to this life.

Sometimes i wish it were simple... I wish it could be so easy... But i don't know why it could be this hard. It's so hard to just keep going without thinking about what happened.

I build myself to be so lonely and empty. And i always use my suspicious mind to protect myself from anything comes. I choose to play on the safest side and i hide myself on the most comfortable zone. It's all just because i don't want to get hurt.

Do you know how does it feel of growing up to be so defensive? Always try so hard to keep your heart from breaking? But you've forced me to be like that. And i hate it so much.

You tell me that we are just ordinary people. We all have the imperfection in ourselves. The imperfection that makes you do so many mistakes. But i think it's not the reason why we can't be a good man.

And now do i have to feel sorry for having a disappointment of you? Maybe it's just because i have my own imperfection as well...

@dyanasarko

Postingan Terpopuler

Postingan Terbaru